AFTD is proud to support two fellowship programs made possible by the Holloway Family Fund:
- The Clinical Research Training Scholarship in FTD, made available in collaboration with the American Academy of Neurology and the American Brain Foundation — The application deadline for the 2023 Clinical Research training Scholarship in FTD has passed. The 2024 RFA will be available Summer 2023.
- Holloway Postdoctoral Fellowships — 2023 RFP now available!
The AFTD Holloway Postdoctoral Fellowship program provides funding for the next generation of FTD researchers. By supporting talented young investigators during this critical phase of their scientific training, AFTD aims to inspire a long-standing commitment to FTD research.
- Duration: Two years, beginning on July 1 and ending on June 30 of the second year
- Amount of award (USD): $60,000/ year ($120,000 total)
- Application of funds: Holloway Postdoctoral Fellowships are intended to primarily cover the recipient’s stipend or salary and benefits. Please see the RFP and application instructions for more details.
- Application deadline: February 17, 2023, 8:00 pm ET