The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
APF Trauma Psychology Grant
The American Psychological Foundation provides financial support for innovative research and programs that enhance the power of psychology to elevate the human condition and advance human potential, both today and for generations to come.
As part of this mission, APF is accepting applications for its APF Trauma Psychology Grant. Through the annual program, a single grant of up to $3,000 will be awarded in support innovative work aimed at alleviating trauma.
Deadline: February 21, 2024
- Be an early career psychologist (a doctoral level psychologist who is no more than 10 years post-doctoral).
- Be affiliated with nonprofit charitable, educational, and scientific institutions, or governmental entities operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of trauma and trauma research.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
- Have IRB approval from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.