The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
BROWNFIELDS TRAINING, RESEARCH, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT
The EPA’s Office of Brownfields and Land Revitalization (OBLR) is soliciting applications for funding under Section 104(k)(7) of CERCLA, which authorizes funding to eligible entities to provide training, research, and technical assistance to facilitate the inventory of brownfield sites, site assessments, remediation of brownfield sites, community involvement, or site preparation.
Grants awarded under this solicitation will help communities, organizations, government agencies, nonprofits, and individuals tackle the challenge of cleaning up and revitalizing brownfield properties.
Deadline: Feb. 14, 2023
Areas of Interest
- Topic 1: Nation-wide Technical Assistance for Brownfields RLF programs (Funding up to $1,000,000 with a 5 year period of performance)
- Topic 2: Technical Assistance to Nonprofits Seeking to Reuse Brownfields (Funding up to $1,000,000 with a 5 year period of performance)
- Topic 3: Nation-wide Technical Assistance to Local Government Leaders on Developing and/or Operating Brownfields Programs Within their Jurisdictions (Funding up to $1,000,000 with a 5 year period of performance)
- Topic 4: Research, Technical Assistance, and Related Outreach on Minimizing Displacement Resulting from Brownfields Assessment, Cleanup and Reuse (Funding up to $500,000 with a 4 year period of performance)
- Topic 5: Research, Technical Assistance and Related Outreach on Land Banking Approaches for Brownfields Revitalization (Funding up to $500,000 with a 4 year period of performance)