The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Career Development Grants
Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- Encourages investigators to commit to scientific research.
- Research may be basic, translational, clinical and/or health services.
Deadline for Letter of Intent: Oct. 4, 2019
- Orthopaedic surgeon (MD, MBBS)
- PhDs and DVMs are eligible if affiliated with an orthopaedic department.
- Resident/fellow can apply only if he/she is able to demonstrate will begin a staff position at the time the grant commences.
$225,000 grant ($75,000 per year)
Medical - Basic Science
Medical - Clinical Science
Medical - Translational
October 4, 2019