The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Community Access to Child Health (CATCH) Planning, Implementation, and Resident Grants
American Academy of Pediatrics
CATCH Planning, Implementation, and Resident Grants support innovative community-based child health initiatives, which include the following components:
- Is led by a pediatrician or pediatric resident.
- Focuses on building strong community partnerships.
- Serves those who are underserved/experience health disparities.
- Provides access to services that lead to optimal child health and well-being.
- Has measurable outcomes.
- Plans for sustainability.
Deadline: January 22, 2024
- General pediatricians, pediatric medical subspecialists, pediatric surgical subspecialists, and fellowship trainees from the United States and its territories and Canada.
- U.S. and Canadian pediatric residents (categorical or combined) in a training program AND have a definite commitment for another year of residency or chief year.
- National and chapter AAP membership must be current before grant funds can be disbursed.
Post Doctoral Fellows
Community Outreach and Engagement
Medical - Clinical Science
Medical - Translational
January 22, 2024