The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Community Action Grants
Community Action Grants provide funding to individuals, AAUW branches and AAUW state organizations as well as community-based nonprofits for general operating support and innovative projects that promote education and equity for women and girls. Since 1972, AAUW has provided support to hundreds of communities across the United States.
Deadline: Nov. 15
- Applicants must be individuals, AAUW branches, AAUW state organizations or local community-based nonprofit organizations (including universities).
- The organization and proposed activities must promote education and equity for women and girls.
- There are two types of support:
- Project support: Open to nonprofit organizations and universities, AAUW branches or state organizations, and individuals.
- General operating support: Open to nonprofit organizations.
- Nonprofit organizations and universities must be based in the United States or its territories.