The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Community-Based Behavioral Health Needs
NOTE: This is a Forecasted Opportunity.
The purpose of this program is to address increased community behavioral health needs worsened by the COVID-19 public health emergency. Grant funds can be used for the following:
- Promoting care coordination among local entities;
- Training the mental and behavioral workforce, relevant stakeholders, and community members;
- Addressing surge capacity for mental and behavioral health needs;
- Providing mental and behavioral health services to individuals with mental health needs (including co-occurring substance use disorders) as delivered by behavioral and mental health professionals utilizing telehealth services; and
- Supporting, enhancing, or expanding mental and behavioral health preventive and crisis intervention services.
|Estimated Post Date:||Jan 19, 2022|
State, local, Tribal, and territorial governments. Tribal organizations, non-profit community-based entities, primary care, and behavioral health organizations.