The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Core Research Program
The American Diabetes Association’s Core Research Program funds research with novel and innovative hypotheses in any area relevant to the etiology or pathophysiology of diabetes and its complications that hold significant promise for advancing the prevention, cure or treatment of diabetes. Basic, clinical, translational and epidemiological or health services research approaches are encouraged.
- Innovative Basic Science (IBS)
- Innovative Clinical or Translational Science (ICTS)
- Junior Faculty Development (JFD)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship (PDF)
- Minority Postdoctoral Fellowship (PMF)
- Minority Undergraduate Internship (MUI)
Deadline: July 15th, 2019