The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Dan David Prize -- Call for Scholarship Applications
Tel Aviv University
- The Dan David Prize awards scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, carrying out research in one of the selected fields for the current year. Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
- The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers of exceptional promise in the selected fields for the current year. Ten scholarships are awarded to students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships to students at
Tel Aviv University.
- The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation.
- In order to ensure that your research is relevant to one of this year's chosen fields, please read the field definitions on our website before filling out the form.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship from the Dan David Prize may not apply again for their same area of research.
Deadline for scholarship applications: Mar. 10, 2021
Areas of Interest
Selected Fields for 2020:
PAST: Cultural Preservation and Revival
PRESENT: Gender Equality
FUTURE: Artificial Intelligence
Post Doctoral Fellows
Arts & Humanities
Engineering and Physical Sciences
Environmental & Life Sciences
March 10, 2021