The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
The Elevate Prize Foundation is announcing the launch of the inaugural Elevate Prize, which will empower and celebrate inspiring people around the world who can spark movements, mobilize people, and catalyze positive, transformational change. This includes solutions that can help communities around the world prepare for, detect, and respond to emerging pandemics and health security threats.
The Elevate Prize is designed to champion you, your organization, and your cause. Here’s how.
- Money. A minimum of $300,000 (USD) shared between you and your organization, so you can drive change.
- Amplification. Our strategic marketing and media expertise can take you to the next level. Be a social impact influencer. Find your fans. Build a platform. Think bigger. Do great things. Change the world.
- Mentorship. Our network of partners, executives and decision-makers offer the kind of professional development and business guidance money can’t buy.
- Connections. Meet other winners at our annual symposium. Network, share ideas and get inspired.
- Support. Get the most out of your win. We tailor the prize to you, your needs and the needs of your organization to make sure you do.
Deadline: May 5, 2021