The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Elizabeth Munsterberg Koppitz Child Psychology Graduate Fellowships
The Elizabeth Munsterberg Koppitz Fellowship program supports graduate research projects and scholarships in child psychology.
- Nurture excellent young scholars for careers in areas of psychology, such as child-clinical, pediatric, school, educational, and developmental psychopathology.
- Support scholarly work contributing to the advancement of knowledge in these areas.
Only one application accepted from any one institution in any given year.
- Duke Internal Deadline: Interested applicants should contact Paul Noe as early as possible
- Sponsor Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Completed doctoral candidacy (documentation required).
- Demonstrated research competence and area commitment.
- IRB approval must be received from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
- Up to four research awards of up to $25,000 each; up to two $5,000 scholarships for runners-up.
- Support for one year only.
- Only one application accepted from any one institution in any given year.
- Tuition waiver/coverage from home institution.
2013 - Anavanessa Wren, Psychology
2011 - Sandra Y. Nay McCourt, Psychology / Center for Child and Family Policy
2007 - Jessica Cantlon, Psychology / Neuroscience
Interested applicants should contact Paul Noe as early as possible