The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Funding for High-Impact Pediatric Cancer Research
Solving Kids' Cancer is a nonprofit organization with a track-record of funding novel clinical research for children diagnosed with high-risk solid tumors specifically neuroblastoma, brain tumors and sarcomas.
The Therapeutic Development Initiative (TDI) is SKC's strategic platform for the implementation of our research agenda. The TDI's goal is to support innovative early phase clinical studies that are high on the risk/reward spectrum. Priority is given to proposals that introduce novel therapeutic agents and modalities and have a strong potential to improve treatment outcomes.
- The TDI of SKC only supports clinical research, with focus on novel clinical studies for neuroblastoma, brain tumors and sarcomas.
- Proposals are accepted and reviewed throughout the year on a rolling basis.
- Funding award amounts generally range from $50,000 to $600,000
- SKC welcomes applications from researchers within or outside the United States.
- Companies interested in support for clinical efforts in pediatrics are welcome to apply.