Lupus Foundation of America, Inc.
The Lupus Foundation of America’s Gary S. Gilkeson Career Development Award facilitates the professional development of current fellows (any year), clinicians up to two years post-fellowship and/or within four years of Postdoctoral research in nephrology, rheumatology, or dermatology, in the U.S. or Canada. Their work should focus on the investigation of basic, clinical, translational, behavioral, or epidemiological lupus research.
- Four grant awards of up to $70,000 each for up to two years
- Funding may be renewed for a second year depending on progress from year one
- Applications must be submitted through the Fluxx online grants management system
- Applicants must first complete an eligibility quiz and registration form at lupusfoundation.fluxx.io
- Hard copies of applications will not be accepted.
- Earliest award date is June 3
Deadline: Apr. 14, 2023