Lupus Foundation of America, Inc.
The goal of this program is to foster an interest among students in the areas of basic, clinical, translational, epidemiological, or behavioral research relevant to lupus. Students must work under the sponsorship and supervision of an established, tenure-track principal investigator who directs a laboratory dedicated at least in part to the investigation of lupus at an academic, medical, or research institution.
- Six fellowship awards of $4,000
- Applications must be submitted through the Fluxx online grants management system
- Applicants must first complete an eligibility quiz and registration form at lupusfoundation.fluxx.io
- Hard copies of applications will not be accepted
- Earliest award date is June 3
Deadlines: Apr. 14, 2023