Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will give away up to $12,000 worth of eligible products to grant recipients worldwide. Applicants may each request up to $4000 worth of products and software licenses. Recipients also have the opportunity to have their work featured on our website and social media channels.
Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization.
Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
- Project makes significant use of wildlife vocalization recordings for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The application provides adequate information to facilitate project evaluation, including detailed expected outcomes and the need for bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project must begin within one year of the award.
Deadlines: Feb. 15, 2023; May 15, 2023; Aug. 15, 2023; Nov. 15, 2023