The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will give away up to $12,000 worth of eligible products to grant recipients worldwide. Applicants may each request up to $4000 worth of products and software licenses. Recipients also have the opportunity to have their work featured on our website and social media channels.
Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization.
Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
- Project makes significant use of wildlife vocalization recordings for data collection and/or analysis.
- The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
- The grant would have significant impact on the success of the project.
- The application provides adequate information to facilitate project evaluation, including detailed expected outcomes and the need for bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
- The project must begin within one year of the award.
Deadlines: Feb. 15, 2024; May 15, 2024; Aug. 15, 2024; Nov. 15, 2024