The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
The MND Association is a world leader in funding cutting-edge MND research and facilitating international research collaboration. Funding for biomedical research is awarded by way of three types of grant: Biomedical project grants, PhD studentships and Non-Clinical Fellowships.
- PhD Studentships (Biomedical and Healthcare) Deadline: 26 April 2024
- Biomedical Research Projects Deadline: Oct. 27, 2023
- Non-Clinical Research Fellowships Deadline: April 26, 2024
- MRC Clinical Research Training Fellowships Deadline: April 5, 2023; Sep. 6, 2023; Jan. 10, 2024
- MRC Clinical Scientist Fellowships Deadline: April 5, 2023; Sep. 6, 2023; Jan. 10, 2024
- MRC Senior Clinical Fellowships Deadline: April 5, 2023; Sep. 6, 2023; April 2024
- Non-Clinical Research Fellowships Deadline: 26 April 2024
- NIHR Doctoral and Advanced Fellowships: The deadlines for the Advanced and Doctoral Fellowships are 18 January 2024 and 1 February 2024 respectively.
- Healthcare Research Deadline: 26 April 2024
Applicants can be based outside the UK and Ireland, provided the project is unique in concept or design (ie no similar research is being performed in the UK) and involves a significant aspect of collaboration with a UK institute.
Applications for project grants should not exceed £85,000 per annum (and £255,000 in total) without the prior agreement of the MND Association.