The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Halting TB Transmission in HIV-Endemic and Other High-Transmission Settings (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The objectives of this Funding Opportunity Announcement are to promote research to:
1) understand the critical drivers of TB transmission at the individual and population levels in high-burden settings, particularly where high incidence of HIV co-infection contributes to TB rates. (This may include the aerobiology of infectious particles and environmental- and population-based factors.)
2) develop potential interventions to prevent TB transmission in HIV-endemic and other high-transmission settings and to measure the rate of transmission underpinned by an increased understanding of the biomedical basis of transmission and related risk factors.
- Letter of Intent Duke Date(s): November 5, 2018
- Application Due Date(s): December 5, 2018
- AIDS Application Due Date(s): December 5, 2018
RFA-AI-18-037 Expiration Date December 6, 2018