The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Innovative/Translational Cancer Research Grant
The Mary Kay Ash FoundationSM, a funding source for cancer research, is currently accepting applications for innovative grants for translational research of cancers affecting women, including but not limited to breast, cervical, endometrial, ovarian, uterine or cancers predominantly affecting women. Grants will be awarded in the amount of $100,000 over a two-year period.
Grants are by invitation only.
One grant application will be accepted from each accredited cancer research institute or medical school. It is up to each institute to conduct an internal review process to determine their applicant. No exceptions.
- Duke Internal: Applications due to DCI by Dec. 8, 2023
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1, 2024
- Principal Investigator must be appointed a full-time assistant professor or higher at the time of application submission and commit a minimum 5% effort.
To be considered for nomination, the following should be submitted in one PDF to https://app.smartsheet.com/sheets/XHcg4VfjJ5pXCgrvmgc22QWXhjP5VWWXqhg4vHR1 by Dec. 8.
- 2 page description of project including the following:
- Title of proposed project
- Applicant’s eligibility
- Project/Performance Site
- Budget and budget justification
- Applicant’s NIH biosketch