The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
International Research Collaboration on Drug Abuse and Addiction Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages collaborative research applications on drug abuse and addiction that:
1. Take advantage of unusual opportunities that exist outside the United States to access talent, resources, populations, or environmental conditions in other countries that will speed scientific discovery
2. Describe how the research will significantly advance U.S. health sciences
3. Demonstrate specific relevance to the NIDA mission and objectives. To determine whether your research plan is relevant to the NIDA mission and objectives, review the NIDA Strategic Plan (https://www.drugabuse.gov/about-nida/2016-2020-nida-strategic-plan). Where feasible, applications should address NIDA’s international scientific priority areas (https://www.drugabuse.gov/international/research-priorities)
4. Include an investigator from a U.S. institution and a non-U.S. citizen partner living and working in another country.
- R01 Deadlines: Feb. 5, June 5, Oct. 5.
- AIDS Deadlines: Jan. 7, May 7, Sep. 7.
PA-18-773 Expiration Date May 8, 2021