The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Medical Education Research Training Fellowship
American Academy of Neurology Foundation
Each year, the AAN awards a Medical Education Research Training Fellowship (up to $65,000/ one year) intended to:
- Study the effectiveness of neurologic educational programs to ensure they are meeting the life-long needs of their constituents (e.g., medical students, residents, fellows, and practicing neurologists or advanced practice providers)
- Investigate innovative approaches to improve neurological educational process across the lifespan of a career in neurology.
- Strengthen the educational programs of the AAN for quality improvement and credentialing purposes (i.e., ACCME accreditation)
- Train neurology educators to perform and publish education research as one component of career development for clinician educators
LETTER OF INTENT APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 31, 2019
- Current AAN member
- Must have completed a neurology, or child neurology fellowship within the past 5 years.
Post Doctoral Fellows
Medical - Basic Science
Medical - Clinical Science
August 14, 2019