The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
MRA Request for Proposals
The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) is pleased to announce a Request for Proposals (RFP) for pre-clinical, translational, and early clinical research with the potential to produce unusually high impact, near-term advancements in melanoma prevention, detection, diagnosis, staging, and treatment.
The 2021 - 2022 award cycle, is anticipated to support at least $11.3 million in new funding. Proposals will be accepted for Team Science, Academic-Industry Partnership, Young Investigator, and Pilot Awards.
Special Opportunities Included in RFP:
- MRA Young Investigator, Pilot, and Team Science Awards for Women in Melanoma Research
- Immunotherapy Young Investigator Awards supported by Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS).
Please note the following key deadlines:
- October 6: Team Science Award Letters of Intent Due
- November 3: Young Investigator Award Eligibility Checklist Due to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 17: Young Investigator and Pilot Awards Full Proposals Due
- January 19: Team Science Award Full Proposals Due (from invited applicants)
MRA accepts proposals from researchers worldwide and encourages applications from a diverse pool of investigators with respect to race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, country of residence, and disability. MRA recognizes that diversity in the biomedical research workforce is critical for ensuring that the most creative minds have the opportunity to contribute to realizing our research goals and to ensuring more equitable health outcomes for all.