The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
NAI Senior Members Program
NAI Senior Members are active faculty, scientists, and administrators with success in patents, licensing, and commercialization and have produced technologies that have brought or aspire to bring, real impact on the welfare of society. They are rising stars who foster a spirit of innovation within their communities and institutions while educating and mentoring the next generation of inventors. Senior Membership is exclusively available to inventors affiliated with an NAI Member Institution.
The Academy will now accept Senior Member nominations from NAI Member institutions, annually from October – December.
- At a minimum, candidates must demonstrate a high degree of innovation by holding one issued U.S. patent that has been licensed or commercialized and/or possess five or more issued U.S. patents
- Candidates must be in professional practice or research in his/her current field for at least seven years
- Candidate must be affiliated with an NAI Member Institution
- Deceased candidates are not eligible
- Self-nominations are accepted
Please Note: Because NAI Fellows are recognized in the highest degree from the National Academy of Inventors, they are not eligible for Senior Membership consideration