The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) -- Conservation Innovation Grants On-Farm Conservation Innovation Trials
NRCS is announcing the availability of CIG On-Farm Conservation Innovation Trials (On-Farm Trials) to stimulate the adoption and evaluation of innovative conservation approaches in partnership with agricultural producers. For 2023, applications will be accepted from eligible entities for projects addressing at least one of the following priorities: irrigation management technologies; feed management and enteric methane reduction; grazing lands; nutrient management; and soil health demonstration (SHD) trials. Up to $50 million is available for OnFarm Trials in 2023. On-Farm Trials projects may be between 3 and 5 years in duration.
Deadline: Oct. 30, 2023
Applicants and applications must meet eligibility criteria by the application deadline to be considered for award. Eligible applicant type is determined by the implementing program statute. Eligibility for this opportunity is limited to the following entity types:
- City or township governments
- County governments
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education)
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State-controlled institutions of higher education
- Small businesses
- Special district governments
- State governments
An applicant organization may submit more than one application for different projects or that propose different approaches
The funding floor for this opportunity is $250,000, and the funding ceiling is $5 million.