The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
NCPC Preservation Grants
Preservation grants from the North Carolina Preservation Consortium (NCPC) promote the preservation of collections in libraries, museums, archives, and historic sites; monuments, memorials, and outdoor art; archaeological sites and collections; and historic and cultural architecture. Maximum award is $2,000.00.
Institutions may apply for only one grant per year.
- Duke Internal Deadline: TBA
- Sponsor Deadline: March 15, 2020
Please email Paul Noe if you intend to apply for this grant.
Applicants must be institutional members of NCPC. Grants are not awarded to individuals.
- Have legal custody of the collections that are the focus of the grant application.
- Have at least one staff member responsible for preservation who will oversee the implementation and completion of the project for which grant funds are requested.
- Institutions must comply with the Responsibilities of Preservation Grant Recipients.
Please email Paul Noe by TBA if you intend to apply for this grant.