The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
NIHCM Foundation Health Care Digital Media Award
The NIHCM Foundation Health Care Digital Media Award recognizes excellence in digital media that improves understanding of health care topics through analysis grounded in empirical evidence. The five-year-old award carries a $20,000 prize and is judged by an independent panel of experts.
Deadline: Feb. 3, 2020
- Entries must originally have been published in 2019.
- Entry is limited to digital content produced specifically for an online audience, which may include video, graphics and/or multimedia.
- Entries should not be largely the same as stories that ran in print publications or that were broadcast on television or radio.
- Entries must examine issues related to health or the health care system.
- Entries that express policy preferences will be considered only if supported with citation of empirical evidence.
- Entries will be accepted from news sites, independent blogs, blogs or verticals associated with newspapers or journals, and blogs associated with universities or other organizations.