The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Administrative Supplements for Equipment Purchases for NIGMS-funded Center and Core Facilities
The National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) announces the availability of funds for administrative supplements to the following NIGMS-funded centers and resources:
- IDeA Networks of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE) (P20)
- Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) (P20 and P30)
- Mature Synchrotron Resources for Structural Biology (P30)
- Biomedical Technology Research Resources (P41)
- NIGMS Legacy Community-Wide Scientific Resources (R24)
- NIGMS National and Regional Resources (R24)
- Collaborative Program Grant for Multidisciplinary Teams (RM1)
- Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06)
- Regional Consortia for High Resolution Cryoelectron Microscopy (U24)
- National Centers for Cryoelectron Microscopy (U24)
- National Network for Cryoelectron Tomography (U24)
- Institutional Development Award (IDeA) Program Infrastructure for Clinical and Translational Research (IDeA-CTR)(U54)
These funds are intended for the purchase of needed equipment that will enhance user access to and impact of the resource and are within the scope of the parent project.
The parent award must be active when the supplement application is submitted (e.g. within the originally reviewed and approved project period) and have a project period end date on or beyond 4/30/2022.
Only single requests are permitted; linked requests submitted by two or more NIGMS grantees at the same institution with similar equipment needs are not allowed.
Application Due Date(s) – April 30, 2021, by 5:00 PM local time of applicant organization.