The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
OREF and J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society (JRGOS) Orthopaedic Health Disparities Research Grant
Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- Areas of research focus include the following, although other areas of disparity in orthopaedic practice will be considered:
- Strategies to reduce racial/ethnic inequities in Orthopaedic treatment
- Disproportionate outcomes/access to care for minority Orthopaedic patients
- Diversity in Orthopaedic Surgical Training
Deadlines: Feb. 21, 2020
- Orthopaedic surgeons licensed to practice and working at an institution in the United States or Canada
- The PI or Co-PI must be active members of the J. Robert Gladden Society.
- New, early stage and established investigators are eligible to apply
Medical - Basic Science
Medical - Clinical Science
Medical - Translational
February 21, 2020