The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
OREF Soft Tissue Repair and Regeneration Sports Medicine Grant In Honor of Russell F. Warren, MD
Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- This funding opportunity solicits investigator-initiated multidisciplinary research proposals focused on the development of new cell and tissue-based strategies to prevent, repair, regenerate, or replace injured musculoskeletal tissues.
Deadline for Letters of Intent: April 12, 2019
- Domestic non-profit, public and private institutions
- OREF requires an Orthopaedic Surgeon in the role of PI or co-PI collaborating with a PhD
- A PhD may serve as the principal investigator (PI) if an orthopaedic surgeon serves as co-PI
- $225,000 Career Development Grant (disbursed over a three year period)
- $150,000 Career Development Grant (disbursed over a two year period)
Medical - Basic Science
Medical - Clinical Science
Medical - Translational
April 12, 2019