The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
OREF/ASES/Rockwood Clinical Research Grant in Shoulder Care
Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- OREF in partnership with American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES) and Dr. Charles Rockwood encourages new investigators to conduct research in the area of shoulder care.
- Focus is clinical research. Clinical relevance must be clearly noted in the abstract and specific aims and be obvious from the title and study design.
Deadline: Sep. 5, 2019
- PI or Co-PI must be an orthopaedic surgeon.
- PhDs and DVMs are eligible if affiliated with an orthopaedic department
- PI/Co-PI must be an ASES member.
Post Doctoral Fellows
Medical - Clinical Science
September 5, 2019