The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
ORS/OREF Post-Doctoral Fellowship Grant
Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation
- ORS/OREF Postdoctoral Fellowship Award provides one year of support for individuals in a full-time postdoctoral training program.
- Applications must be dedicated to an orthopaedic-related project and focused on development of a career in orthopaedic research. Applications from trainees who have established a working relationship with an academic orthopaedic or musculoskeletal research unit are strongly encouraged.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 95% time dedicated to proposed research.
Deadline: Sep. 15, 2017
- PhD, MD, DVM or DO.
- Applicant must be a full member of the ORS at the time of application submission.
- Applicant must have a mentor/advisor that is a full member of ORS at the time of application submission.
Post Doctoral Fellows
Medical - Basic Science
Medical - Clinical Science
Medical - Translational
September 15, 2017