The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Paul and Lauren Ghaffari Graduate Fellowship [Duke Internal Funding -- for Duke Grad Students Only]
Through the generosity of the Paul and Lauren Ghaffari Graduate Fellowship Fund, The Graduate School offers fellowships for doctoral students who are pursuing studies related to oncology.
The Ghaffari fellowship will provide $5,000 stipend supplements, paid in 2 installments of $2,500 in September and January, on top of any support the student receives from their doctoral program.
Eligible departments are limited to 2 nominees for the Ghaffari Fellowship.
Deadline: Nov. 11, 2022
- Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Applicants must be in a Ph.D. program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences, or Enginnering and pursuing doctoral studies related to oncology:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Developmental and Stem Cell Biology
- Genetics and Genomics
- Integrated Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Medical Physics
- Medical Scientist Training
- Molecular Cancer Biology
- Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Pharmacology and Cancer Biology
- Structural Biology and Biophysics