The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Scholarships for College / Graduate Students
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund accepts applications for the College Scholarship Program. The College Scholarship Program is available on a competitive basis to community college, four-year college, and graduate students of Hispanic heritage. Award amounts generally range from $500 to $5,000.
Deadlines: Feb. 15, 2020
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
- Be a U.S. citizen OR legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Plan to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam in the upcoming academic year.