The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Scott F. Nadler PASSOR Musculoskeletal Research Grant
Foundation for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The Scott F. Nadler PASSOR Musculoskeletal Research Grant is funded by interest on an endowment provided by PASSOR, along with new donor gifts.
- Award will be presented at the AAPM&R Annual Assembly.
- Information about the grant recipient and his/her paper may be published in the Foundation UPDATE Newsletter and/or other publications. Additional items may be included in electronic and print materials produced by the Foundation for PM&R.
- Award is a grant for research or education on a topic related to the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Applicant and/or at least one co-investigator must be members of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R).
- The project should focus on medical rehabilitation for musculoskeletal conditions.
- Special consideration will be given to applications focused on outcomes research.
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Applicant and/or at least one co-investigator must be members of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R) and/or the Association of Academic Physiatrists (AAP).
Environmental & Life Sciences
Medical - Basic Science
Medical - Clinical Science
Medical - Translational
May 1, 2020