The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
Taubman Prize For Excellence in Translational Medical Science
Presented every other year by the Taubman Institute at the University of Michigan, this award recognizes the clinician-scientist who has done the most to transform laboratory discoveries into clinical applications for patients suffering from disease.
Deadline: Feb. 1, 2019
- Applicant must be clinician scientist with MD or MD/PhD
- International scientists are eligible.
- U-M scientists are excluded.
- Self-nomination is permitted.
- The recipient must be available to deliver the keynote speech at the Taubman Institute annual symposium on October 2018, in Ann Arbor.