The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
U.S. Embassy Australia FY20 Annual Program Statement
The U.S. Embassy in Australia announces an open competition for organizations and individuals to submit applications to carry out programs that strengthen support for the unbreakable U.S.-Australia alliance, raise awareness about joint economic partnerships, and promote shared interests in a free and open Indo-Pacific region. Applications should include an American element or connection with an American expert, organization, or institution.
Priority Program Areas:
· Shared Values: Activities that promote the values that underpin the U.S.-Australia alliance, including but not limited to democracy, human rights, rule of law, freedom of speech, and gender equality.
· Economic Partnership: Activities that support U.S.-Australia partnerships in areas including space exploration, critical minerals, cybersecurity, advanced manufacturing, entrepreneurship, and corporate social responsibility.
· Indo-Pacific Vision: Activities that advance U.S. and Australian efforts to increase security, prosperity, good governance, and cooperation in the South Pacific sub-region, and the broader Indo-Pacific region.
Deadline for Applications: Accepted on a rolling basis until September 1, 2020
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks, and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Governmental institutions
Award amounts: Between $3,000 and $25,000