The Duke Funding Alert newsletter, published every Monday, provides information on all new and updated grants and fellowships added to the database during the prior week. This listserv is restricted to members of the Duke community.
U.S. Embassy Philippines PAS Annual Program Statement
U.S. Embassy in the Philippines’ Public Affairs Section (PAS Philippines) is pleased to announce that we are considering proposals for our Public Affairs Annual Program Statement.
PAS Philippines invites proposals for projects that strengthen ties between the Philippines and the United States through programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation. All programs must include an American cultural element or connection with American expert(s), organization(s), or institution(s) in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policies and perspectives.
Deadline for Applications: December 31, 2023
Areas of Interest
Priority will be given to project proposals that further one or more of the U.S. Embassy’s goals, including:
- Programs that enhance U.S.-Philippines security cooperation, including deterring illegal maritime activities, reducing the threat of terrorism, encouraging peaceful resolution of disputes, and advancing peace and stability in conflict-affected areas.
- Programs that foster inclusive prosperity and resilience through closer economic ties with between the U.S. and the Philippines.
- Programs that develop stronger linkages between the United States, Philippines, and support of a free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- Programs that support increased transparency and good governance, strengthen democratic processes, increases public accountability, and promote respect for the rule of law and human rights.
The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from the United States and the Philippines. Individuals and registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks, civil society/non-governmental organizations with relevant programming experience are encouraged to apply. For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply
- Award amounts may range from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $50,000.